‘Champions + Regular League + Super Cup all won, Milan Derby wrote a new history’ Zeco ‘fantastic’ Volley’s winning goal + Miki Tarjan’s key goal exploded! Inter Milan UCL semi-final first leg complete win, AC Milan 2-0 thrashing Napoli

Inter Milan won the ‘Milan Derby’ in the first leg of the European Champions League semi-finals. Inter Milan’s Dzeko and Mikitarjan scored consecutive goals. This is the first time Inter Milan has beaten AC Milan in the European Champions League. AC Milan, which reached the quarterfinals by catching Kim Min-jae’s Napoli, collapsed helplessly.

Inter Milan won 2-0 in the first leg of the European Champions League semi-finals in the 2022-2023 season against AC Milan in San Siro, Milan, Italy on the 11th (hereinafter Korean time). Inter Milan defeated Benfica in the quarterfinals and AC Milan defeated Kim Min-jae’s Napoli in the semifinals. The second game between the two teams will be held at the same place on the 17th. It has been 20 years since the two teams met in the Champions League semifinals. Also, the Champions League Milan derby has been 18 years since 2005. It was also AC Milan’s first loss in a Champions League match against an Italian club. Before the defeat on this day, AC Milan had 3 wins and 4 draws against Inter Milan, Juventus and Napoli. In addition, Inter Milan has won all the league matches, Super Cup and Champions League matches against Milan this season. This is the first time in history that Inter Milan has won all three other competitions in one season.

Inter Milan put strong pressure from the beginning of the match. Inter Milan came out with a 3-5-2 formation. Lautaro Martinez-Dzeko played in the front line, DiMarco-Mikitaryan-Chahanoglu-Varella-Dumfries in the back, Bastoni-Azerbi-Darmian in the three-back, and goalkeeper Ohnana in the back.

Inter Milan scored the opening goal in the 8th minute. The goal was scored from a corner kick set piece. Chahanoglu’s corner kick was kicked into Milan’s net by Dzeko’s left-footed volley. After taking the lead 1-0, Inter Milan scored an extra goal in the 3rd minute. In a counterattack situation, Miki Tarjan, who dug into the middle with the help of DiMarco메이저놀이터, kicked the ball in with his right foot. Inter Milan, who dominated the midfield, continued their offensive. In the 15th minute of the first half, Chahanoglu’s mid-range shot hit the post.

AC Milan lost their concentration early in the game. It was clear that he was embarrassed by the too fast multi-run. Inter Milan’s agile mobility and strong pressure gave up the midfield. AC Milan faced off with a 4-2-3-1 formation. Giroud at the forefront, Salemachus-Días-Benacer at the back line, defensive midfielder Tonali-Krunic, Theo Hernandez-Tomori-Kjer-Calabria at the back four, and goalkeeper Maenang. Leading scorer Leão was left out of the roster due to injury.

AC Milan, which was drawn 0-2, used the first substitution card in the 17th minute of the first half. In place of Benasser, who was injured, Messias was put in. AC Milan developed a more aggressive attack. He improved his ball possession rate, but lacked sophistication. Inter Milan had a PK opportunity in the 30th minute of the first half, but the referee canceled the PK after an on-field review. Inter Milan’s attack development was very

AC Milan were unable to score a consolation goal in the first half. I couldn’t make a decisive scene like this. He didn’t record a single shot on target. The first half ended with Inter Milan leading 2-0. Tennis star Djokovic visited the stadium that day.

Inter Milan applied strong forward pressure from the beginning of the second half. At the same time, he did not actively raise the defensive line in consideration of the opponent’s counterattack. AC Milan, in a hurry to recover, aggressively dug into the left and right flanks. In the 6th minute of the second half, Messias’ decisive left-footed shot missed the opponent’s goal. In the 8th minute of the second half, Inter Milan’s shot was blocked by opposing goalkeeper Maenang’s super save.

sharp. The positioning was good, and the reaction speed was ahead.

In the 14th minute of the second half, coach Milan Pioli put Origi and Tiau as two jokers. In the 17th minute of the second half, Inter Milan replaced Miki Tarjan and replaced Brozovic. Milan was very disappointed when Tonali’s right-footed shot hit the post in the 18th minute of the second half. It was the scene that came closest to scoring. Milan actively attacked while increasing ball possession. In the 23rd minute of the second half, Inter Milan took out Zeko and Dimarco and put Lukaku and Dubry as jokers to make a difference. Inter Milan, who had a two-goal lead, adjusted the tempo of the game. While maintaining the lead, they launched a quick counterattack. In the 28th minute of the second half, Inter Milan’s shot was blocked by the opponent’s physical defense. Inter Milan put Galliardini and Correa in the 32nd minute to tighten the reins of the attack.

AC Milan’s attack was monotonous. Giroud moved widely, but failed to seize a decisive chance. Also, as the entire line was not raised, the gap between the defense and the waist line widened significantly. If the pass was broken while attacking, the opponent allowed a dangerous counterattack. Milan even added Povega and Kaluru in the 36th minute of the second half. In the 39th minute of the second half, even Theo Hernandez’s free kick went wide of the goal. In the end, Milan couldn’t open Inter Milan’s goal. Milan’s attack was lethargic as a result. Inter Milan won 2-0 without conceding a goal.

Whoscored.com, a European statistics site, gave Dzeko an 8.1 rating and Mikitarjan an 8.0 rating. Chahanoglu received 7.7 points, Varela 6.8 points, DiMarco 7.0 points and Dumfries 6.8 points. On the other hand, the ratings of Milan players were low. Giroud scored 6.2, Tonali 6.6 and Dias 6.5. The European Football Federation selected Miki Tarjan as the official ‘POM (Player of the Match)’ for the game. On his performance, ‘He didn’t just score goals, he was great in midfield. Along with Chahanoglu he was so good at defending and pressing. The pass was accurate, and he commanded the game very well.”

The British BBC said, ‘Inter Milan took the lead in the Champions League semi-final derby. But Inter Milan should have scored more goals.”

“It’s so good,” Dzeko, the main player in Inter Milan’s victory, said in an interview with BT Sports. It’s good, but it’s not over yet. I’ll focus on the second game like today. The opponent is still strong, so I’ll be careful in the second game.” AC Milan defender Tomori told BT Sports: “It’s true that it’s disappointing. We conceded two goals too early. It’s just the first leg. Don’t lower your head. We have to focus on the next game.”

Statistical site FiveThirty8 updated the chances of winning the European Champions League and advancing to the final on the 11th. Inter Milan, who won the first leg of the semi-final, have a 94% chance of advancing to the final, while AC Milan has a 6% chance. Manchester City had the highest chance of winning at 51%. It is followed by Inter Milan (30%), Real Madrid (18%) and AC Milan (2%). In the first leg of the other semi-final, which took place the day before, Real Madrid and Manchester City drew 1-1. The second leg of the semi-final between Man City and Real Madrid will take place at Man City’s home on the 18th. The winner of the Inter Milan-AC Milan match and the winner of the Manchester City-Real Madrid match will collide in the Champions League final. The long-awaited final will be held on the 11th of next month in Turkey, Istanbul.”We should have brought something positive in the second half. We had a chance to come back. We have to be more aggressive in the second leg. We have to fight like in the second half,” Pioli, the losing AC Milan coach, told Prime Video. . Inter Milan coach Inzaghi said: “I’m very satisfied. We played so well in the first half. We could have scored more goals. Our players played well with passion and coolness. The next important regular league match against Sassuolo is coming soon. “There is. The players need to recover quickly. We were ahead in the first leg and we have a second leg left with our fans. We have to work harder.”

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *